Tuesday 21 May 2013

Live Life to the Fullest



Today I woke up with a wicked headache hours before my alarm.  I was really annoyed.  In typical fashion I turned on my phone to scroll through my messages and whatnot to wake myself up.  The above video was shared on Facebook by my little sister, Amanda.  

I was not expecting what I saw.  It was heartbreaking and inspirational all at once.  I cried at the unfairness of it all and downloaded Zach Sobiech's album from iTunes to honour his memory.

I've just found out that last night my brother, Will's long-time friend Todd passed away in a motorcycle accident.  It is tragic and horrible and many many more adjectives I can't think of right now.  I have fond memories of Todd.  I always thought he was such a cool guy.

Todd and Zach both passed away too soon.

My heart goes out to both their families and all their friends.

The message to take away from these tragedies is that you never know when it is going to be your time to go.  You need to make the most of every single day.  

Live life to the fullest.


No comments:

Post a Comment